Below is an update on Country Lane Classroom’s enrollment status for new students, the application process for the 2021-22 school year, as well as next steps moving forward.
Enrollment status for new students:
– We have room to accept new students in the following grades:
- 1st/2nd cohort
- 3rd/4th cohort
- 7th/8th cohort
– If your student is in one of these grades, you may complete and submit an application HERE. Please see specific application submission instructions below.
– If your student is in the following grades, you may complete and submit a wait list form HERE.
- 5th/6th cohort
– Wait list forms must be completed and submitted each year. Please complete and return the form via email to email@example.com.
– If space becomes available in your child’s grade, you may be contacted to move forward with the application process.
Application process for new students:
– Please complete and submit an application, as well as a $50 non-refundable application fee.
– Do not mail in your application!
– Applications must be submitted in person on either of the following days:
- Friday, June 4, 2021 between 10:00 – 11:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 7, 2021 between 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
– Application submission will be held at Country Lane Classroom.
- Location: Country Lane Classroom meets at Redeemer Fellowship Church—formerly Berean Baptist Church (1210 Chambers St. Eugene 97402).
- Parking: Please enter the driveway using the Chambers Street entrance and park on the south side of the building.
- Entrance: Use the south entrance door with a small landing and portico. Rebecca Santin will be there to greet you and receive your application.
Next steps after your application is submitted:
– Student pre-assessment & parent one-on-one with director
- Once you’ve submitted your application, you will be contacted via email to set-up a student pre-assessment with a tutor and a parent one-on-one with our director.
- The purpose of these meetings is to provide you and your child a time to meet our tutor and director, and ask questions about CLC. It is also an opportunity to get to know you and your child, and for both parties to see if CLC is the right fit for your family.
– Notice of acceptance
- You will be contacted via email in July if your child has been accepted into CLC.
- Acceptance into CLC is based on available space in a classroom and whether or not the program is a good fit for your family.
- If your child is not accepted into CLC, you will be contacted via email in July, and you may choose to be put on the wait list.
Please feel free to contact the director HERE with additional questions.